As organizations grow, managing the cost of print, scan, copy and fax activities may be an opportunity to streamline budget allocation and cost recovery. Kayleigh job accounting software offers a job accounting solution for the small- to medium-sized business environment to help with print cost management. It helps organizations to manage who in the organization is printing and what projects are being printed. Kayleigh software offers a job accounting solution that is a step above the already extensive suite of Sharp MFP’s native capabilities.
- Job Accounting software is a cost management tool that tracks and manages print and scan jobs
- Know who and what is printed: Track print activity such as color, mono, duplex and print limits by user or department
- Charge to user, department, grant or fund allocation
- Authenticate, authorize and account print/copy/scan/fax jobs
- Manage client matter to track printing costs by project or client
- Secure print release feature to secure documents until you are ready to print
MX-SW310: Job Accounting
Tracks print and scan activities within the organization. Manage access to specific MFPs and set usage limits by users, departments or groups.
MX-SW311: Pull Printing Option
Allows the job to be stored in a secure print queue rather than print immediately. The job can be printed on demand at any Sharp MFP* on the network by minimizing waste so you can print what you need, when you need it.
MX-SW312: Client Billing Option
Makes it easy to bill back clients, cost centers and projects and download reports.
*Sharp MFP supporting OSA 3.5 and above with MX-AMX3 key