As organizations grow, managing the cost of print, scan, copy and fax activities may be an opportunity to streamline budget allocation and cost recovery. Kayleigh job accounting solution for the small- to medium-sized business environment to help with print cost management. Organizations can track usage of their Sharp MFPs, including select non-Sharp printers, with the secured print release option to track and gather usage information across all the devices in the office.
- Job Accounting software is a cost management tool that tracks and manages print and scan jobs
- Know who and what is printed: Track print activity such as color, mono, duplex and print limits by user or department
- Charge to user or department allocation
- Authenticate, authorize and account print/copy/scan/fax jobs
- Manage client matter to help track printing costs by a project or a client
- Secure print release feature to secure documents until you are ready to print
- Track print jobs to Sharp and select non-Sharp devices with secured print release option to gather usage data across all Kayleigh enabled devices in the office.
MX-SW310: Job Accounting
Tracks print, copy, scan and fax activities on Sharp MFPs. Organizations can also track printing on Lexmark printers with secured pull print option. This allows organizations with mixed fleet of Sharp MFPs and Lexmark printers can gather usage information by Kayleigh.
MX-SW311: Pull Printing Option
Allows the job to be stored in a secure print queue rather than print immediately. The job can be printed on demand at any Sharp MFP and Lexmark printers on the network that have Kayleigh enabled. This helps to minimize waste so you can print what you need, when you need it.
MX-SW312: Client Billing Option
Designed to support smaller agencies and firms track activities and costs specific to a client or a project. Optimize printing resources for the organization by employees and client/project.
*Sharp MFP supporting OSA 3.5 and above with MX-AMX3 key.